I am a postdoc at the Swiss Center for Affective Sciences and Department of Philosophy, University of Geneva. I work in epistemology and metaethics. The focus of my current research project is on epistemic justification of emotions within a knowledge-first framework (see here for more). I am also completing a manuscript on normative reasons.
- Two-State Solution to the Lottery Paradox, Philosophical Studies, forthcoming; penultimate draft (PDF);
- Normative Reasons Without (Good) Reasoning, Ethics, forthcoming;
- Subjective Unpossessed Reasons, Thought: A Journal of Philosophy, doi:10.1002/tht3.395; PDF; link to publication.
- Common Sense and Evidence: Some Neglected Arguments in Favour of E=K. Theoria, 83 (2): 120–137, 2017, doi:10.1111/theo.12111; PDF; link to publication.
- Save the children! Analysis 2016; 76 (4): 418-422. doi: 10.1093/analys/anw051; PDF; link to publication.
- The problem of massive deception for justification norms of action. Acta Analytica, 29(4): 457-468, 2014, doi: 10.1007/s12136-014-0220-1; PDF; link to publication.
- (Book Review) Review of M.McBride, Basic Knowledge and Conditions on Knowledge, dialectica, forthcoming.
- (General Audience) Why won’t scientific evidence change the minds of Loch Ness monster true believers?, The Conversation, June 6, 2018;
Publications (Full List)