I am a Swiss National Science Foundation Ambizione Fellow at the University of Zürich. Previously, I was a postdoc at the Swiss Center for Affective Sciences and Department of Philosophy, University of Geneva (see here for more). I work in epistemology and metaethics (with a strong interest in philosophy of language). The focus of my current research project is on graded notions in epistemology (e.g. degrees of belief, graded justification, rationality).
- Two-State Solution to the Lottery Paradox, Philosophical Studies, forthcoming; penultimate draft (PDF), the published version is here;
- Normative Reasons Without (Good) Reasoning, Ethics, forthcoming; https://doi.org/10.1086/705765
- Subjective Unpossessed Reasons, Thought: A Journal of Philosophy, 7: 262-270, 2018, doi:10.1002/tht3.395; PDF; link to publication.
- Common Sense and Evidence: Some Neglected Arguments in Favour of E=K. Theoria, 83 (2): 120–137, 2017, doi:10.1111/theo.12111; PDF; link to publication.
- Save the children! Analysis 2016; 76 (4): 418-422. doi: 10.1093/analys/anw051; PDF; link to publication.
- The problem of massive deception for justification norms of action. Acta Analytica, 29(4): 457-468, 2014, doi: 10.1007/s12136-014-0220-1; PDF; link to publication.
- (Book Review) Review of M.McBride, Basic Knowledge and Conditions on Knowledge, dialectica, forthcoming.
- (General Audience) Why won’t scientific evidence change the minds of Loch Ness monster true believers?, The Conversation, June 6, 2018;